Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Concerts







I've been to almost ten concerts in the past 2-3 years. And let me tell you, they are the best places to be. I always feel welcomed and like myself when I go to one. Everyone around you is just as excited as you are and it's amazing. Almost every concert I've been to I've met so many people and made so many friends.

The first concert I've been to is this festival called Warped tour, it was probably my favorite concert because it was an amazing experience and I seen my favorite band for the first time. Warped tour has multiple bands and isn't just focusing on one. I was very apprehensive about going because there was more than 1,000 people in the crowd I was in. I was literally being squished but it was very worth it in the end. But warped tour was one of the best concerts I've been to so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment