Tuesday, May 9, 2017

School of fear.





School of fear is about 4 kids trying to get over their fears. Madeleine Materson is deathly afraid of insects. Theodore bartholomew is pretrified of death. Lulu is scared of confined spaces. And garrison feldman is terrified of deep water. These 4 fragile kids are spending their summer at the school of fear. You aren't supposed to know about the school of fear but now these kids do and they're in for more than they think.

I think this book was pretty good. I thought it would've been more creepy and gave me more excitement but it's just plain to me. I don't really recommend it to certain people. But if you want to read it then go ahead. This book is a series so if you're interested in series you might like the book because the ending doesn't explain anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment