Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Something cliché


This is going to sound really cliché but friends come and go, but the friends that stay are the ones who might stay forever. Friends are people you share almost everything with. If they're true friends they'll keep things between you and them. Friends are people who you'll consider family at some point. They're family will be your family at some point. You'll depend on them a lot.

I don't have a whole lot of friends, but the friends I do have are the ones I hope will stay with me through high school and longer. They're always there for me when I need it. They always make me feel so much better when I'm not in the best mood. They sometime have solutions to my problems and I'll have solutions for them too. I do consider my group of friends a whole family. They act like brothers/& or sisters and I'm so graceful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment